On Marriage Kahlil Gibran You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore. You shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days. Ay, you shall be together even in the silent MEMORY of God. But let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another, but make not a BOND of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other’s CUP but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone, Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same MUSIC. Give your hearts, but not into each other’s keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And STAND together yet not too near together: For the pillars of the TEMPLE stand apart, And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other’s shadow. -November 28, 2014 Madison, Wisconsin Happy Anniversary to my soulmate, L.
- … Those old days!
- That soft yet powerful force…
- Selamat Hari Ibu!
- Wacana dalam keseharian kita
- Sosiolinguistik (dalam hidup) sehari-hari
- Who are you, Mom?
- Happy Birthday, the most important Introvert in my life
- Being ignorant or being linguistically incapable?
- … (we all just need to) keep going…
- Ramadan dan interpretasi: Berbagai wajah puasa
Eta on Growing old together for us is… sintha dessyliantri on Karena bahagia itu… haru… Asian girl on Which English should I teach a… celotehnel on Selingkuh windi on Selingkuh
Kategori Populer1826 Athens, Ohio Bapak Eropa Guru Honolulu, Hawaii Ibu identity It's all about Farewell It's all about traveling kakakku Madison merantau miscellaneous Missoula Montana My Publication 2011 My Publication 2012 Ohio Opini Opinion Pengalaman hidup Ramadhan di negeri jauh Teman The Jakarta Post Unek-unek United States WestCoastLife WI Yang tercinta
- @cindystela hahahahaa maapkeuunnnn 1 week ago
- RT @BarackObama: Happy Valentine’s Day, @michelleobama! Almost 28 years with you, but it always feels new. https://t.co/O0UhJWoqGN 1 week ago
- @Gumawang_jati khawatir ganggu tidurnya Pak Jati ☺☺☺☺☺. Kapan2 saya langsung WA deh hehehe. Makasih, Pak. 1 week ago
- @Gumawang_jati saya mau Whatsapp, tapi khawatir Pak Jati sudah tidur. Hehehe. 1 week ago
- Pak @Gumawang_jati, ada nomor Whatsapp kah, Pak? 2 weeks ago